Our mission is to inspire a love and wonder of learning in order to educate and develop a student’s intellectual, personal, emotional, and social skills. The program is academically challenging and creatively administered in a joyful, nurturing, and supportive school community.
In order to achieve our mission we strive for:
- To nurture a child’s imagination and to develop a positive, joyful attitude towards school and learning
- To develop a sense of high self-esteem and self-worth
- To challenge a child’s inherent abilities.
- To develop respect and sensitivity for individual differences
- To develop socially acceptable behaviour.
- To support a stimulating environment that fosters independent learning and thinking, self-esteem and respect for one another
- To support individual excellence and personal honesty in an effort to achieve one’s inherent potential
- To offer educational and informative avenues and support to parents in an effort to bring consistency between home and school.
- Create a positive and joyful environment and working environment at Peel Montessori School.